Bump
I was jus wonderin if anyone had any other places around here that they knew about?
If u guys wanna hear some really scary stuff, u should stay up all night with me at my house. My dad makes some really weird noises that arent natural.. i mean like squeals, and laughs and sh*t, must be from dreams or somethin, but it sounds really scary whenever u walk through the house with no lights on and u see shadows on the wall moving...
Bump
I was jus wonderin if anyone had any other places around here that they knew about?
biggin's armpits...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Its called the Cave of Doom, and anyone that enter's always experiences a weird smell.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I know there's a place right before you get to Exeter where there's a big slab of rock on the side of the road on the left. Story says that used to be a part of an old woman's house and that now and then, you can catch her wandering the road near there.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Now the scariest place I've ever been was to a devil worshipping church up in Kentucky (not as a worshipper, mind you). While I was in college up there, there were rampant stories of Satan worshipping going on around the area. Somebody got a whiff of where one of their churches was, and we loaded up and went to investigate. I tell you, that was the eeriest place I've ever seen in my life. We had to go up around a dirt road on a ridge to get there, and there were 2 giant boulders in the path to prevent any vehicles from getting through. We went on down and it was a little shack, but when you looked into the window, you could see about 6 rows of pews and on the altar was a skull of something with big horns coming out of it. Out to the side was a pool of water about 15 feet across. One guy with us took a pole and stuck it down in the water and couldn't touch bottom. I was never as happy to get out of a place as I was there.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Got to reading this thread and wondering if anybody saw any ghosts on the trips they talked about taking. So I thought I would resurrect this thread.
GO VOLS
Has anyone heard of any stories about kendricks farm in clintwood?
I havent. You know any?
GO VOLS
I went up there last night with some friends. it was my first time, but anyway they took me to a cpl places includin a grave yard and an old barn. They told me if you ever see a bird fly out of there, that something else will come and chase you out of there. Well when we to the barn a bird came flying out of there. So me and one of my friends stayed outside while the others went inside, and about the time we saw that bird, we heard rattling from the other side of the barn and took off. It was pretty scary, but i was just wanting to see if anyone else knew about this place?
Bookmarks